Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nature is Beautiful

Don't you just love the outdoors? It gives you a fresh sense of feeling alive, makes you feel good inside. I never really have noticed this, but being isolated from most civilization is a comfort many of times. Right now I am at my grandparents in the middle of the desert, typing to you all at this moment. Even though the desert may not seem the best place to observe God's handy craft, it actually is! Spring is in the air, and some of my grandpa's trees have begun to bloom. Many still haven't sprouted new leaves yet. Mr. Incredible is enjoying the fresh air outside and the many acres of land to explore and jackrabbits to chase. RIght now I just feel...calm, unlike when I am at home and it seems as if something is happening wherever I end up! I have the leisure time to help my grandma with the dishes, to just sit back and relax while Mr. Incredible lounges asleep in the sun by the big window. It feels great and refreshing. Especially with our dance production Aladdin coming up, I haven't had much time even catch my breath at all!

0 comments: