Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lonely

Sorry no one has been on our blog lately. We have all been busy! I don't have much time to type, but I want to talk about our show Aladdin.
My friends and I, except Erika :(  are in a dance production called Aladdinl. We have been working on this show for about 13 months, and we have finally made it to the theater! We have had long rehearsals there, and some have had to dance for about 13 hours! It is tiring, but in the end, we will have a wonderful show....hopefully!

1 comments:

Erika said...

Hey, yeah I am so sorry I have not been posting..my grandma flew out from Iowa and we have been taking care of a couple friends because their parents were on a vacation..It has been so much fun with all of them though!
I talked with Robin and Jennifer a little bit on the phone and it sounds like the show is going great! Wish I could see it! I am sure it is going to be fantastic!