Monday, April 27, 2009

ME!

Sorry people, I haven't been posting in awhile, and all. I just don't know what has gotten into me. I guess I was a bit busy, sleeping and eating and the like. Well, this blog seems a little lonely, what with no one posting these days. *Sigh* Well, on the other hand, I decided to open up my old blog, www.mrimagnificent.blogspot.com so be sure to check it out again! I know, the blogger gave me the option to undelete it, so what do I do? I undelete it! Haha, it has really old posts on it from a long time ago. Feel free to come by and check it out!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Sorry, I just found out that Mr. Incredible made a mistkae. The blog is www.mrithebest.blogspot.com
Sorry about the mixup!
Computeratic

Erika said...

Hey, that is so cool you got a blog. I'll check it out!

I am SO sorry I have not posted in a long time...